Are You A Registered Voter?

NOTE: Voting is so easy. Register and Vote now if you have not done so.
If you moved or changed names due to marriage or divorce you need to Register again.
In New York look up your county Board of Elections and deliver your Voter Registration form to Vote.  Other states linked below.
In Westchester you may call (914)995-5713 to ask of your registration status on file with the Board of Elections in New York.

New for 2019 is the ability for everyone to vote early. 
Call (914) 995-5700 to find your location for early voting.  It varies by town.
Click here for Board of Elections Early Voting information. 

CSEA interviews and endorses candidates based on their support of our members and working families.  Candidates seek our endorsement because of the power and strength CSEA has in New York state in every locality, school district, medical centers, library systems, villages, state facilities and authorities, and on the county and state level.

Are your currently registered to vote in your state?
Has your address changed?
Do you know your Voting District number?
Have you changed your name due to marriage or divorce?

Use these links to find your current voting location and register:

In New York:      Register
In Connecticut:    Register
In New Jersey:    Register
In Pennsylvania:     Register